Friday, March 27, 2009
About My Darling Husband
1) He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
He'll be watching some action movie. The movie - The Rock.. entah bapa kali tengok
2) You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
3) What’s one food he doesn’t like?
I can't think of food he doesn't like except he prefers savoury to sweets. When asked he said budu...?? hari tu I letak budu kat nasik kerabu ok aje.. speaking of nasi kerabu I'm craving for one.
4) You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Well he loves kari kambing or T bone steak
5) Where did he go to high school?
SDAR in Seremban.
6) What size shoes does he wear?
Size 8 1/2
7) If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Kalau banyak duit probably car- but right now he's collecting (sigh) car mags, DVDs, fridge magnets
8) What is his favorite type of sandwich?
9) What would this person eat every day if he could?
Kupang he said ..dodgy jawapan ni..
10) What is his favorite cereal?
11) What would he never wear?
mmmhe did answer this but I forgot.
12) What is his favorite sports team?
Tak ada. HAhaha. Hsband I ajelah yg tak pernah mengikuti perkembangan sports. He prefers tennis.
13) Who did he vote for?
14) Who is his best friend?
15) What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
16) What is his heritage?
17) What is his favourite colour?
18) What is his habit?
smoking, Is snoring a habit.. Arrggghhh..
19) What is he proud of?
His Virtual Reality course which he helped set up- became the most sought after course
20) Lastly, do you think he will read this?
no... he rarely read my blog and he doesnt have an FB account. yay!
Sunday, March 08, 2009
On Saturday 28 February was the 2nd anniversary my father passed away. We had a small kenduri arwah.
Thank you for coming,
Above Boy wonder and family. The boy in blue recited doa and apparently he recited doa at Mawi's wedding too and he's only six.
We grilled beef and made pencok (top) and my aunt from Shah Alam made tempoyak. She started making them ( she has to slice the leaves, tumeric, kadok,petai, etc- very fine) on Wednesday- the kenduri was on Saturday. Thank you mak cik A.
Nadiah feeling sleepy
Mak B posing with food
Mak U and Mak Lang enjoying food.
DH who, although is IT savvy or at least Virtual Reality savvy -never bothered with facebook, blogs etc, even withdraw his money using book.. has a blog. Of course his blog is a work blog..tak pernahnya personal. He is currently making a virtual reality haj CD. His progress is in the blog.
To view his blog Click here