Saturday, January 22, 2011

Same ols


Sheesh, I still have to get the hang writing blog frm Ipad. Done it like halfway and everything's gone.

What's new? I have this fantastic toy. I'll do a review on it one day, I hope hehehe.

What's the same..
Well, I have blogged before that I lost 9 kg. Yay...Bad news is I have gained 3kgs back. Well not surprising since My workouts are sporadic,( my instructor have been calling and threatened to drag me there) and I have this huge addiction on Patchi.. The last time I went to klcc- twice in a week )Maybe I should join Patchi anon.Hahaha.

I have got the exercise bit going . No.. I have not gone to the gym. Like so malas, 2hrs on the road, one hr in the gym unless I run down and feed the parking meter for the next hr, so ?!£&&@ inconvenient, why do they limit an hr I have no idea.

I have started Wii's active more 60 days challenge. Managed to do it one week plus then I was swamped. But I did managed to do the custom workout - boxing, squash,step aerobics, abs. And of course my current craze... Michael Jackson's experience wii game. What not to like about this game.... You dance to Mj's songs-thriller, beat it, bad, smooth criminal- do the moonwalk etc.. awesome!!! I tried to beat my own score for a few songs and wham.. I have done an hours workout effortlessly and enjoyed it.

Speaking of wii games, I have tried the racquet sports which I find quite good, I like the badminton, squash and tennis. Tina always beat me @ ping pong though and beach tennis..Cant get them.. The Gold's gym dance workout is good, if I can get my two feet coordinate, a bit difficult but with time you may get it .. i love the jai hosong. The game has latin and cardio boxing moves..Then there is the zumba fitness. Ok...you'd definitely get a good workout, your legs, will turn to jelly because unlike Just dance, we cheer, gold gym's dance and the Michael Jackson's, the wii mote is at your hips, and you've got to move them.. I have tried the 20minutes beginner and thinking ..darn when will it end.

I thot of setting up a separate fitness blog but nah.. I think I'll use this blog.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Sepang

19 comments:

Leezas touch said...

Salam.....
Well good for u...with all the exercises at least u've lost quite some weight....as for me sampai masuk angin n hampir nak pitam pun baru 1 kilo turun..tu pun rasa setengah mati. I guess age is catching up..
So happy exercise n good luck in ur battle for losing weight....

Anonymous said...

I have been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts on this kind of house
. Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this web site.

Studying this info So i'm glad to convey that I've a very just right uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed.

I so much indisputably will make sure to don?t put out of your
mind this web site and give it a glance regularly.
Feel free to visit my weblog : web design miami beach

Anonymous said...

Hi there friends, how is all, and what you want to say about this article, in my view its truly amazing designed for me.
My site: backup camera

Anonymous said...

Every weekend i used to visit this website, as i want enjoyment, since this this site
conations actually pleasant funny information too.
Here is my blog ; write eBooks fast

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I will be going through a few of these issues as well.
.
my web site > life like dolls

Anonymous said...

Excellent post! We are linking to this particularly great article
on our site. Keep up the great writing.
Review my web blog : ricambi barche

Anonymous said...

Hi, guantanamera121212

Anonymous said...

не факт

Anonymous said...

geotorelxzp consolidate credit card debt
debt consolidation services

Anonymous said...

Hey I discovered this web site to be really fascinating!

Bookmarked!

Take a look at my blog post; why am i not getting pregnant

Anonymous said...

Nice blog right here! Also your site lots up fast! What host
are you the use of? Can I get your associate link on your host?
I wish my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

Look into my homepage ... Satiereal saffron extract

Anonymous said...

My family members always say that I am killing my time here
at web, however I know I am getting experience daily by reading
such good content.

my blog post ... hair regrowth []

Anonymous said...

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the images on this blog loading?
I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.



Feel free to surf to my page; hair Style

oakleyses said...

louis vuitton, christian louboutin outlet, uggs outlet, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, jordan shoes, polo outlet, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, nike outlet, michael kors outlet, prada handbags, ugg boots, prada outlet, uggs outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet online, nike free, ray ban sunglasses, chanel handbags, ugg boots, kate spade outlet, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, replica watches, tiffany jewelry, longchamp outlet, uggs on sale, burberry handbags, replica watches, cheap oakley sunglasses, nike air max, christian louboutin shoes, gucci handbags, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, burberry outlet, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, nike air max, tory burch outlet, oakley sunglasses

oakleyses said...

oakley pas cher, true religion outlet, nike free uk, nike air force, guess pas cher, sac longchamp pas cher, converse pas cher, polo ralph lauren, hollister uk, north face, timberland pas cher, nike air max uk, michael kors pas cher, abercrombie and fitch uk, burberry pas cher, coach outlet, north face uk, jordan pas cher, coach outlet store online, michael kors, ray ban uk, vans pas cher, michael kors, mulberry uk, new balance, hollister pas cher, nike roshe, nike blazer pas cher, michael kors outlet, nike tn, true religion outlet, coach purses, air max, nike roshe run uk, lululemon canada, true religion outlet, polo lacoste, nike free run, ray ban pas cher, hogan outlet, sac vanessa bruno, nike air max uk, longchamp pas cher, true religion jeans, sac hermes, kate spade, nike air max, ralph lauren uk, louboutin pas cher, replica handbags

oakleyses said...

timberland boots, valentino shoes, jimmy choo outlet, north face outlet, instyler, nike trainers uk, ipad cases, oakley, nike air max, hermes belt, lululemon, hollister clothing, nike roshe run, nike huaraches, mac cosmetics, soccer jerseys, longchamp uk, north face outlet, herve leger, ghd hair, abercrombie and fitch, iphone 6s cases, beats by dre, p90x workout, chi flat iron, s6 case, iphone 6 plus cases, baseball bats, asics running shoes, mcm handbags, iphone 5s cases, celine handbags, vans outlet, iphone 6 cases, bottega veneta, iphone 6s plus cases, iphone cases, giuseppe zanotti outlet, louboutin, soccer shoes, ralph lauren, reebok outlet, insanity workout, wedding dresses, hollister, mont blanc pens, new balance shoes, ferragamo shoes, babyliss, nfl jerseys

oakleyses said...

karen millen uk, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora uk, canada goose, swarovski, louis vuitton, canada goose, nike air max, moncler uk, juicy couture outlet, moncler outlet, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, canada goose, lancel, thomas sabo, pandora jewelry, gucci, louis vuitton, barbour, converse, moncler, moncler, replica watches, pandora jewelry, pandora charms, vans, montre pas cher, ugg uk, doke gabbana, supra shoes, hollister, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, ray ban, ugg, links of london, converse outlet, coach outlet, canada goose uk, moncler, moncler, juicy couture outlet, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, toms shoes, canada goose jackets, barbour uk, marc jacobs, swarovski crystal

dong dong23 said...

ray bans
longchamp outlet
coach outlet
adidas originals
nike air huarache
fitflops
louis vuitton outlet
coach outlet
true religion
fitflops sale clearance
louis vuitton
nfl jerseys
beats headphones
gucci outlet
hollister clothing
jordans
nike huarache
air max 90
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet
asics running shoes
jordan 4
retro jordans
coach outlet store online
cheap nfl jerseys
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren
burberry outlet
oakley sunglasses
michael kors uk
air jordan pas cher
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors
coach factory outlet
replica watches for sale
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton handbags
cheap jordans
coach outlet
20164.25wengdongdong

Paweł Nwrot said...

forina pure